Let's Face It Wholistic Skin Care - Wholistic Skin Care & Wellness Coaching

Categories

Lashes and Brows
Skin Care
powered by

My Blog

Hydration and...

Hydration Self care tip...Did you know that coffee and alcohol are both dehydrating? I know most of us love our morning cup of joe and evening wine...well I use to too. Only now I just can't get away with either anymore. Why is that... they disturb my sleep at night and well make my skin dry no matter what I do on the outside. So if your skin is feeling dry no matter how much moisturizer hydrator serums oils etc. you put on your skin try rehydrating with plenty of water and cutting out or down on the coffee and wine. Let me know what you discover.

7 Comments to Hydration and...:

Comments RSS
BarbaraLittle on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 9:28 AM
good post
Reply to comment

buy essay writing on Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:16 PM
It is important for us to consume as much water as we can, our body is made up mostly of water, lacking it may cause our bodies to not function well. Most of us loves to drink coffee and alcohol because of the pleasure it gives us, but it is also important to cut these in our system little by little to be more hydrated. Water has a lot of benefits for us, not only inside our system but also in our skin. The condition of our skin shows how much water we intake, our skin becomes dry if we are not consuming too much water. The use of moisturizers may improve our skin, with drinking a lot of water we will have a more hydrated face.

https://www.writessays.biz/ on Sunday, April 29, 2018 4:30 AM
Thank you so much for sharing. I just posted a new post on writing services.It's about real estate blogs.Make sure you check it out. Keep up the good work.
Reply to comment

Tony on Monday, May 28, 2018 12:17 AM
Great!
Reply to comment

essay on time reviews on Sunday, June 03, 2018 7:44 PM
Dehydrated skin can be a hassle for everyone. So, we should be more aware of the food that can cause this to our skin. Coffee is indeed one of those things that we need to control in terms of consuming it so that our skin can be healthier. Coffee can boost our mood. Coffee can also make our day after just a glass. However, we have to consume it responsibly because there are a lot of bad effects that we can get fro it if we consume it too much.

test on Friday, July 13, 2018 1:27 AM